Words That Change Minds - NEW 3rd Edition
It's an Amazon Bestseller already!!
Isn't that amazing?
How to master Influencing Language and get what you want, without manipulating.
Do you work and live with people who are hard to convince? Do they dismiss ideas before even thinking about them?
Do you want to know how to influence people, without being manipulative?
Want to find out how people get motivated, make decisions, to be more persuasive with everyone?
Have you ever felt like you were talking to a wall? Well, that’s a very accurate description of what’s happening when 2 people are communicating! Everyone has a metaphorical “Communication Wall” around them to protect them from “bad people”.
But in all of our walls, we have left some bricks out, to let the “good people” communicate with us. The problem in communication is not the wall, because the wall is standard equipment that everyone has. The problem comes from the holes where the bricks have been left out. The holes come in specific shapes, unique to each person. And if you want to communicate with that person, you need to use words, and behavior that fit exactly with the holes in the other person’s wall.
In this book you'll find out how to match your language to people around you (in your work, with your colleagues, your boss and your clients, and at home, with your partner, family and other relationships). Learn the persuasion psychology, spark interest and enthusiasm and get what you want.
- Learn the influence science and practice.
- Discover the ways people unconsciously get motivated, process information and make decisions.
- Decode any communication problem and solve it.
- Find out how to pry open mental space in even the most closed of minds.
- Create rapport and credibility with anyone.- Avoid inadvertently saying or doing the wrong thing.
- Get practical applications for sales, marketing, recruiting, negotiation, teaching, training, communication at work, conflict resolution.
- Increase your impact in interpersonal communication, teamwork, and in mass communication.
Words That Change Minds is based on the Language and Behavior Profile, (LAB Profile® for short) – a powerful tool that enables you to understand, predict and influence behavior by decoding the language people use.
What's DIFFERENT about The 3rd edition of Words That Change Minds?
It has more than 50% new material; examples, research, advanced applications, with 7 completely new chapters, including:
1. How to Complete a LAB Profile®
2. Conversational Coaching with the LAB Profile®
3. Understanding and Working with Combination Patterns
4. Solving Communication Problems
5. Influencing Strategies and Techniques
6. The LAB Profile® of Conflict
7. LAB Profile® Inventions and Tools, and more. (see my LAB Profile® software and apps!)