Presenting Ideas to Skeptical People
In our online poll, 23% of people said that their biggest communication problem today is caused by someone’s stubborn refusal to entertain other perspectives!
This program enables you to know how to get buy-in from even the most difficult people.
"The "Presenting Ideas to Skeptical People" program was great.
The segment on "formulating your approach" was the clearest,
most sensible "plan" that I have ever seen or heard on this topic,
and I have been in sales for over forty years."
- Spencer Gordon, Maryland, USA
“I was struggling on how to present information to a group of 75 people. Thinking about your program on how to motivate skeptical people, I realized I was planning on using TOWARDS, goal-oriented motivational language; when they really are motivated to move AWAY FROM problems. I switched my language and held their attention through out my presentation.”
~ Frances L. DePonio, MBA, MS, TLLP
In this program you will learn:
- The Skeptical People Process™ to get anyone to listen to you.
- How to identify and resolve doubts, reservations, and objections.
- The three points of view crucial to being convincing.
- How to use common experiences to get your point across.
- How to pry open mental space in even the most closed of minds.
- Make sure your message passes “The Macho Test.”
“I had a group yesterday and it included two pressed souls and one who was very nervous. I tried out the opening process for Presenting Ideas to Skeptical People. It worked! The two compulsory attendees listened all day (and took part in the exercises). The nervous one …. I saw her visibly relax half way through the intro.”
~ David Forster, Senior Staff Development Trainer, UK
We will tailor this program to your needs!
Please email email@example.com