Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Strategies
Every professional sooner or later has to face difficult communications, deal with co-operation issues or conflict in the workplace.
Negotiation professionals face tough adversaries
often without much room to manoeuvre.
In this special, confidential, hands-on tailored program, participants will learn how to
- Judge situations to determine the appropriate communication goal
- Identify what is motivating people
- Use the Bad News Formula to get the hard messages across easier
- Reduce people’s resistance to change
- Handle objections, counter attacks and distractions and
- Avoid the 5 verbal and non-verbal traps in challenging conversations
- Facilitate the 6 step negotiation process to reach agreements acceptable to all sides.
- Improve relationships by turning confrontations into conversations.