Shelle and her team have been asked by clients around Europe, North America and Asia to:
- Rewrite or create marketing pieces and sales processes for
organizations using the below-conscious motivation triggers
of their customers and potential customers.
- Create learning programs for high-stakes negotiations
and high-stake presentations
in the auto parts and high tech industries.
- Re-position product and services to enable companies to
compete with much larger organizations.
- Teach leaders and managers how to motivate and inspire their teams.
- Show financial services professionals how to
adapt to each individual client.
- Assist in recruiting key executive positions.
- Teach managers, team leaders and contact centre professionals influencing strategies to deal with upset customers and create customer loyalty.
- Train front-line government employment centre staff in
handling upset and potentially violent clients.
- Help experienced account directors
negotiate long-term multi-million dollar contracts
with their hard-to-handle customers.
- Train labor negotiators, one group of whom obtained
the first five-year agreement in the history of their company,
avoiding an expected strike.
- Help IT, financial and service companies
redesign marketing, sales and service strategies to
meet the deep unspoken needs of their customers.