This post is also available in: / Cet article est également disponible en: French
SPECIAL SAVINGS on my “Make Me One With Everything” Package
Click here for more information
NEW MINI E-Book! Wishing, Wanting & Achieving now available
Click here for all the information
NEW NLP Book! Innovations in NLP for Challenging Times
All royalties from the sale of this book will be donated to the NLP Research and Recognition Project
Click here for more information
LAB Profile Learning Resources to Improve Communication
Every day, in every situation, people communicate through their own thinking and motivation patterns. As humans, we respond immediately when someone “speaks our language” to communicate with us in return.
The Language and Behavior Profile (LAB Profile®) is a way of thinking about people and groups that allows us to notice and respond with just the right Influencing Language. It’s tailored to each situation and structured to allow us to understand
- how people get motivated,
- how they process information, and
- how they make decisions.
It is a set of questions that anyone can feed into casual conversation or use as a formal survey for groups and it teaches us to pay attention to how people talk when they answer, rather than what they talk about. Even if a person answers the question indirectly, or not at all, he or she will reveal a pattern. As we become familiar with the questions and the kind of responses people give, we discover the patterns people use without having to actually ask the questions.
You pay attention to how people talk when they answer, rather than what they talk about. Even when a person does not answer the question directly, he will reveal his pattern by the manner in which he answers.
As you become familiar with the questions and the kind of responses people give, you will find that you can hear and pick up the patterns people use without having to actually ask the questions. You can immediately use the Influencing Language that is just right for the situation. People communicate with their particular patterns naturally as they speak, both in words and in their body language, and they respond immediately when you use their language.
Many people and organizations on five continents are now using these tools to:
- establish a deep level of rapport and communicate effectively with anyone
- take the pain out of implementing organizational change
- shorten the sales cycle and guarantee customer satisfaction
- design powerful marketing and advertising campaigns
- hire people who are motivated to perform
- dramatically improve results in negotiation and litigation
- adapt training and education programs to satisfy diverse needs
- increase self knowledge and self esteem
- simplify career counselling and professional coaching
- create high performance teams by managing peoples’ strengths instead of suffering from their weaknesses.
What’s in the LAB Profile®
- the 6 Motivation Triggers that people need to get excited about something
- the 8 Working Traits that describe how people process information, environments they need to be productive, their response to stress and how they get convinced
- how to discover the patterns for an individual or group
- using the appropriate Influencing Language for maximum impact
- irresistible language
- how to apply this tool to any communication context